Part of the FatManWriting Family

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is the Best Show of the Fall Season (so far)

Do I need to tell you how awesome this show is?


I could write a book--or at least a really long post on how cool this show is, but I don't want to ruin anything for those that have yet to watch off their DVR's. Plus, I think I smell poop in my kid's diaper so I need to wrap this up.

This show has all the elements of entertaining television--good guys, bad guys, cool gadgets, awesome effects, solid storyline--I  could go on and on. The fact that people are digging anything from the Marvel universe doesn't hurt either.

Now, to those that are not superhero junkies the pilot episode may be a little slow, but I think that is just because they are trying to set the basis for the show. Things will pick up.

Again--I don't want to spoil anything so just watch it when you can, set your DVR if you haven't, and if you missed it look for it online or OnDemand.

You will not regret doing so.





No comments:

Post a Comment