Part of the FatManWriting Family

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Get Your Serial Killer Fix on with Ripper Street

I never imagined I would watch anything on the BBC but some rugby matches, but after watching this promo for "Ripper Street" I think I might give this one a try.

It's the classic tail of Jack the Ripper, one of the most infamous serial killers in history to never get caught. The man was one messed up dude, and somehow managed to pull off some brutal crimes. if you dig Criminal Minds I think you might dig this show (at least that's the logic I'm taking into it!).

Here's the promo:





Follow me on all your favorite Social Media sites including TwitterFacebookMySpace,

StumbleUponGoogle+NewsvineRedditTumblr and more!

Be sure and check out the latest and greatest in sports on our home page FatManWriting.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment