Part of the FatManWriting Family

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Mortal Kombat Coming Back!

Funny thing about the internet; turns out people like to post a lot of fake crap on it in a ridiculous effort to fool folks into thinking something is real when it really isn't.

Shocker, right?

I thought I was watching a clip of the next Mortal Kombat movie, but discovered that it was actually just a really creative project from an enterprising fan. However,  after a little research I found out that there actually is supposed to be a new movie in the works. This clip had something to do with bringing it about:



If I can believe what I read this short was made by Kevin Tancharoen who has been signed on by New Line Cinema and Warner Bros to direct a new Mortal Kombat movie. This was back in September 2011 so either the project fell apart or it is taking a really long time to put together.

Who knows...?


Follow me on all your favorite Social Media sites including TwitterFacebookMySpace,

StumbleUponGoogle+NewsvineRedditTumblr and more!

Be sure and check out the latest and greatest in sports on our home page FatManWriting.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment