Part of the FatManWriting Family

Monday, January 7, 2013

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Going Gangnam Style--and Coming Out With a New Movie

This entertainment page is going to be a lot of fun to do. When I was looking for a clip of the G.I. Joe: Retaliation preview I came across a ton of other clips for new and soon to be released movies. So folks rest assured that I will be doing my best to bring them to you in the days and weeks to come!

Anyway...remakes and superheroes seem to be what is in store for us at the theaters in the months to come. One of the many that fans will be looking forward to is the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles flick:



It doesn't look like they are going to be trying to appeal to kids like the original movies did. More like they trying to do serious, action-packed reboots for the same fans that loved the first ones, but are now adults.

And I'm okay with that. Now if someone tries to take the Care Bears and make that into a serious thriller or something...that I'll have a problem with (not that I was into Care Bears as a kid or nothing...)

These guys (whoever it is that is in charge) are pretty smart about their publicity, and recently latched onto the latest parody craze to create a video they hoped would go viral--and it should. This is easily my favorite of the many Gangnam Style videos that I've seen.

Could you imagine these guys trying to do "Call Me Maybe?"

Anyway...here's the clip:




Follow me on all your favorite Social Media sites including TwitterFacebookMySpace,
StumbleUponGoogle+NewsvineRedditTumblr and more!


Be sure and check out the latest and greatest in sports on our home page FatManWriting.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment