Part of the FatManWriting Family

Monday, January 7, 2013

I Can't Wait for G.I. Joe Retaliation!

Got to go see a movie this past weekend, and since we hardly go anymore (thanks kids) it was tough choosing what to see (it was my Birthday so I got to pick). Had my birthday fallen a few months later--say after or on March 29--the choice would have been a no-brainer. It would have been G.I. Joe Retaliation all the way!

I don't even need to see the preview to say that. Back in the day I was a huge G.I. Joe fan. I collected the comics from issue #1 up until they started to get too much like the X-Men with all the sci-fi crap (if I wanted X-Men I would have read X-Men).

As a kid I can remember when the cartoon was bumped up a half hour. That meant that right when we got off the bus we could make it inside in time to see the "knowing is half the battle" part. I was very upset.

Anyway...the first one rocked so I am sure this one will as well. The only thing I hope this one does not do that the other did is all the flashbacks; kinda took away from the story for me (they were too long; shorter would have been okay).

Maybe I can talk my wife into this one for Easter or an early Father's Day present...



Follow me on all your favorite Social Media sites including TwitterFacebookMySpace,
StumbleUponGoogle+NewsvineRedditTumblr and more!

Be sure and check out the latest and greatest in sports on our home page FatManWriting.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment