Part of the FatManWriting Family

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

You Would Not be Justified in not Watching "Justified"

I'll work on the cheesy *** puns in the titles, but I think you guys get the point. The FX show Justified started its new season Tuesday night (at 10 PM ET). I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but it is high on my list of shows to watch (love the DVR).

The show is awesome. Raylan Givens is a no nonsense U.S. Marshal in backwoods Kentucky with all the drama that a VH1 reality show and a remake of "Deliverance" wrapped up with--oh, pick a cop show (NSFW).



He's a lot like Tommy Lee Jones's U.S. Marshall character in "The Fugitive", but cooler. Just watch this clip and tell me you don't agree (NSFW):



Follow me on all your favorite Social Media sites including Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, StumbleUpon, Google+, Newsvine, Reddit, Tumblr and more!

Be sure and check out the latest and greatest in sports on our home page FatManWriting.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment