Part of the FatManWriting Family

Monday, January 7, 2013

Robocop Ready to Clean Up the Streets in February 2014!

Purist might not dig all our favorite movies from the 80's being redone, but for the most part I'm okay with it. As long as they have some kind of plot...

Who am I kidding? Special effects are so incredible now how can I not want my favorite action flicks remade? Like Robocop, set to start protecting the streets of Detroit once again a little over a year from now (assuming production stays on track):



This is one that has had rumors surrounding it for years. A remake was in the works in '05, but stopped a year later. Then one was scheduled to be released in '10. It got a new director in '11, was cast in March 2012 and originally thought to be ready for 2013.

It has since been pushed to '14 and that's okay. Pics from the set look bad *ss so this is one that we will not be sorry we had to wait for. With the cast attached to it the darn thing has to be good!



I don't know if I'll be able to swing this one for Valentines Day in '14, but I might have to try.


Follow me on all your favorite Social Media sites including TwitterFacebookMySpace,
StumbleUponGoogle+NewsvineRedditTumblr and more!

Be sure and check out the latest and greatest in sports on our home page FatManWriting.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment