Part of the FatManWriting Family

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Funniest Da*n Video I've Watched on YouTube

When I first planned on doing an entertainment page I thought I would cover anything that falls under the entertainment umbrella -movies, tv, music, and anything else that folks might get a kick out of seeing. After seeing how well my TV post did last night and today I might stick to movies for awhile, but I recently came across this video and I could not stop laughing.

Maybe it's just because I'm a dad myself that I enjoyed it so much. I'm sure moms will get a kick out of it too. Single and/or child-less folks--you'll like it too just not as much probably.






Follow me on all your favorite Social Media sites including TwitterFacebookMySpace,
StumbleUponGoogle+NewsvineRedditTumblr and more!

Be sure and check out the latest and greatest in sports on our home page FatManWriting.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment