Part of the FatManWriting Family

Saturday, January 26, 2013

What in the World is Movie 43?



This is the most perplexing movie I think I have ever seen commercials for. From the brief commercials I've seen I thought it was just another one of those stupid spoof movies, but then I took a list at the actors in it and realize quickly that it is anything but.

In this flick we have Elizabeth Banks, Gerard Butler, Kieran Culkin, Hugh Jackman, Johnny Knoxville, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Chloe Grace Moretz, Liev Schreiber, Seann William Scott, Tony Shalhoub, Emma Stone, Matt Walsh, Patrick Warburton, Naomi Watts, Anton Yelchin, Rocky Russo, Kristen Bell, Kate Winslet, Halle Berry…


Shoot, it might be easier to say who is not in this movie! What the heck is the deal with this sucker? The synopsis for it on its Yahoo page is:


Warning: This movie is not for the weak-stomached, faint of heart, or easily offended.

Huh?

Apparently this movie is a loose collection of sketches pieced together in an attempt to make what looks like an actual movie. From what I hear so far it is something that people will either love or hate.

To get all these big names together and to agree to do this I'd like to think that it has to be okay. On the other hand, no one was really needed for very long so each one could very well have just been doing a favor for the studio or simply figured what the ****.

I've got other movies that will top my list, but I am intrigued enough that the first chance I get to see it at home I'll be watching it.





No comments:

Post a Comment