Part of the FatManWriting Family

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Will Tom Cruise Ever Be Blasted Into Oblivion?

I'm sure there are many people that would like for that to happen. If you get wrapped up into all the gossip stuff--I can see that. Me? I'm not into that mess, but my wife is and she keeps those magazines on the kitchen island that happens to be near the bathroom...

Anyway...He may act like a freak in his real life, but I still dig the movies that the man formerly known as "Maverick" makes. I haven't seen Jack Reacher yet, but I've heard good things. I absolutely loved the last Mission Impossible movie too.




The premise is not anything too crazy. The world is all messed up over a war with aliens. His character discovers a downed ship, a mystery woman (who is hot of course), hidden survivors from the war, and some info that makes him question everything.

Like I said, I don't care if he is a freak in the real world; the man can act. I want to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment