Part of the FatManWriting Family

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Brad Pitt Goes From Hitchhiking Cowboy to Zombies!

Brad Pitt is one of those guys that has done a whole plethora of roles (I learned that word watching The Three Amigos). He's been a hitchhiking cowboy, crazy dude, baseball exec, handsome con man, Nazi killer in WWII, my all-time favorite--tragic son/brother and whiskey runner in the best movie ever (Legends of the Fall), and so much more.

In his advancing years (yes, ladies even Brad Pitt is getting older) he seems to be trying to find different roles to sink his teeth into; stuff he hasn't done yet. Like try to save the world from a zombie apocalypse.



This appears to be more than just another zombie/shoot 'em up kind of movie. As it turns out it is based off a book by Max Brooks, World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War. Just from what I can get online the book appears to be pretty good.

It is written as an oral account from ten different people that lived through the Zombie War. Pitt is to play the part of the UN guy that is compiling their stories into a report.

I want to read the book, but I'm always afraid of ruining the movie by doing so. Then again, with the kids chances are by time I do see the movie it will be out on TBS, USA, or SyFy and I'll have forgotten all about the book....



Follow me on all your favorite Social Media sites including TwitterFacebookMySpace,
StumbleUponGoogle+NewsvineRedditTumblr and more!

Be sure and check out the latest and greatest in sports on our home page FatManWriting.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment