Part of the FatManWriting Family

Thursday, January 17, 2013

There is Some Freaky S*it Out There Like the Haunting in Connecticut 2

Some of these true stories flicks kind of freak me out a bit. Making them is a brilliant move by producers. There is little that freaks people out then spooky crap that people have a reason to believe might have happened.

Or worse--still could.




I like the look of this one. I have to admit to being a little spooked when I watched this preview. Normally I would say that's a good sign, but when it comes to scary movies its is hard to judge them by the preview. Even the worst of them somehow manage to come up with brilliant trailers only to fizzle at the theaters.

If you get out to the movies a lot I would say have at this one. Me, since I don't and old age has made me skeptical, I'll probably wait on this one till it hits Showtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment