Part of the FatManWriting Family

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

No Underwear for Superman?

I am not a big fan of messing with the classics and changing them up. I don't see a need or purpose for taking something this is time-honored and iconic, and altering it so that it appears 'different' or worse 'updated.'

However, I am also not a psychotic fan that is going to flip out because the studio is messing with one of my favorite characters from when I was a wee small lad.



I'm talking about the new Superman that is set to come out this summer (I think). Now I'm not too concerned that they picked an Australian (I could care less if Superman had any kind of accent). What did get me to balk at first was when I found out they messed with the man's outfit.

No they didn't go crazy and ditch the cape or change the colors to mauve or lime green or anything.

They took the man's underwear.


I am a traditionalist when it comes to my superheros so I was not crazy about the move, but in the end--whatever. They could have done a lot worse I suppose.




Follow me on all your favorite Social Media sites including TwitterFacebookMySpace,
StumbleUponGoogle+NewsvineRedditTumblr and more!

Be sure and check out the latest and greatest in sports on our home page FatManWriting.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment