Part of the FatManWriting Family

Sunday, January 13, 2013

The Rock is Not a Snitch--But He Smells What You're Cooking!

Can you smeeeellll what the Rock is cooking?!?! I ask you--is there a more electric personality in professional wrestling, acting, or anything else?

The Rock (he will always be The Rock to me) has managed to take his WWE fame and translate it into a pretty good career in the movies. They haven't all been good (Doom; yes I am referencing Doom here), but like his wrestling matches they are all pretty entertaining:





This one looks pretty good. It looks like it is going to be a pretty good mix of a solid story, action, and stuff getting blown up.

Next to gratuitous female nudity it is everything I look for in a movie. My wife may not agree (meaning I may never see it until she goes to sleep and its on Showtime or something...), but I dig it.

You keep doing what you do Rock. I for one will keep watching (and I can't wait to see G.I. Joe this summer!).

No comments:

Post a Comment